Conference Registration Instructions
- Registration: To register for the conference itself, please fill out the following registration form and submit it below. You will receive a confirmation email.
- Payment: Please send an etransfer appropriate amount (as indicated on the form) to Mona Koberstein at [email protected] or send a physical check made out to “NALC Canada Section” to: CRTC Registrar 112 Lakeside Blvd Strathmore AB Canada T1P 1A1.
- On the Memo line for the etransfer or check please note “CRTC.”
- Refunds will be paid for registrations cancelled 30 days prior to the conference (March 18, 2023)
- All costs are in Canadian dollars. We have the ability to receive and cash cheques in US dollars. Please calculate the exchange using an online currency calculator such as here.
Conference Accommodations and Transporation
- Hotel: Participants in the CRTC who are staying in the hotel where the conference will take place must book their room directly with the Coast Canmore Hotel & Conference Centre in Canmore Alberta. For booking with this group please click the following link: https://book.passkey.com/go/CRTC2024
- Parking costs $10.00 per night at the hotel. Participants must register their license plate number.
- To save costs you might choose to share a room with someone, as each room has two queen size beds.
- Public Transit from Calgary: For those flying into the Calgary airport, there is a direct shuttle to and from Coast Canmore Hotel & Conference Centre. The shuttle is available here. You can also call them at 1 888 449 2901. Alternatively, you can rent a car as there will be ample free time allowing you to explore all that the Banff area has to offer.
- Registration Queries: General registration inquiries can be sent to Linda Bergh at [email protected] If you have any problems with the registration form (it is not appearing), please email Peter at [email protected]
- Conference Queries: Futher questions about the conference can be sent to the conference organizers Darcy Albers and Karl Johnsen.